The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Ford has no more or very little dealer stock to build so they are building the special orders. My local ford dealership has 8 Raptors. They can't sell them as they want 2K above invoice. Clowns.

I think this is why order to build date times are decreasing.

We're seeing more and more of these November orders already being delivered and even people that have ordered in December are getting build dates and delivery dates. Any thoughts? Is the process speeding up, especially for those that order from dealers that don't have 10 or 20 customers waiting?

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Ford has no more or very little dealer stock to build so they are building the special orders. My local ford dealership has 8 Raptors. They can't sell them as they want 2K above invoice. Clowns.

I think this is why order to build date times are decreasing.

Koons Ford?

CLM

Reaction score
Blood,
I wasn't going to bother you this early, but with all of these quick orders. Can you look and see if I have a VIN # and build date yet?
Dealer 53C410 - Louisburg Ford
Order 0256 - ordered on 12/6/2012
Priority 16

Thanks!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,
I wasn't going to bother you this early, but with all of these quick orders. Can you look and see if I have a VIN # and build date yet?
Dealer 53C410 - Louisburg Ford
Order 0256 - ordered on 12/6/2012
Priority 16

Thanks!!

oder went in 12/26 unscheduled

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 13 and am driving the 700 miles home.....Ordered same as the 12 I had. I know people were talking about the Nav screen and when you turn it on if it says Raptor or not. My 13 says Raptor for a couple seconds and then goes away. Also minor thing I noticed in front the rearview mirror has the Ford oval instead of F150. Love it so far, MFT working like a charm knock on wood....arrived a week after original ETA. Ordered on October 23rd....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine Nov 29th, built Jan 2nd, picked it up at the dealer Jan 10th. This order sure went a lot smoother than the last... Thanks again to Blood!!!

your welcome thanks,congrats on the raptor!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 13 and am driving the 700 miles home.....Ordered same as the 12 I had. I know people were talking about the Nav screen and when you turn it on if it says Raptor or not. My 13 says Raptor for a couple seconds and then goes away. Also minor thing I noticed in front the rearview mirror has the Ford oval instead of F150. Love it so far, MFT working like a charm knock on wood....arrived a week after original ETA. Ordered on October 23rd....

congrats!