The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly not expected that when I placed the order. Used a very small dealer in an even smaller town not too far from me. They had 2 customers who ordered raptors during the same week (mine: terrain scab, other screw red). Both came in yesterday.

Glad yours arrived as well.

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
So...I called Cassen's transport out of Kasas City this morning for my daily update, and they informed me that my Raptor went out yesterday afternoon at 3:00. Per the driver schedule, it should be at my dealership right now...just waiting on the call from my Service Manager or the GM with the good news. Hopefully I'll be driving my rig home tonight! I'll update with pics...if I actually receive it!

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...I called Cassen's transport out of Kasas City this morning for my daily update, and they informed me that my Raptor went out yesterday afternoon at 3:00. Per the driver schedule, it should be at my dealership right now...just waiting on the call from my Service Manager or the GM with the good news. Hopefully I'll be driving my rig home tonight! I'll update with pics...if I actually receive it!

I'd be hanging out in their parking lot!

Gonz

Reaction score
Hey Blood,

Your services are greatly appreciated and If I could I have a inquiry about my order.

Dealer # is F52733
Order # is 9999

I ordered 12/14/12 just checking for any news.
Great forum guys I'm glad to be a part of an enthusiastic community such as this one! Thank you all.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

Your services are greatly appreciated and If I could I have a inquiry about my order.

Dealer # is F52733
Order # is 9999

I ordered 12/14/12 just checking for any news.
Great forum guys I'm glad to be a part of an enthusiastic community such as this one! Thank you all.

Generic order #. They have many on order.found it unscheduled 1084 is your #.

Last edited:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I'll continue to cruise the dealer's lot every night on my way home from work until my truck shows up.......