The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been :********: through the dealer's parking lot every night to see if they've gotten a delivery.

Still waiting to have a cop there wanting to question me about why I'm casing the joint.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I should really learn to stop complaining and have some patience. Salesman just called (830pm !), raptor is in, will prob be ready tomorrow afternoon.

congrats!

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Hey Blood,

Would you be so kind?

VIN: 1FTFW1R6XDFB20929

Produced Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Jan-09-2013 eta *Jan-21-2013

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Blood you have been a tremendous help. I found a nice person at Supreme Auto Transport and long story short ... truck is on it's way to me.

congrats!

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

So, I get an email from my salesman this afternoon.
He says that his info is the truck is due to arrive on 1/13. That happens to be the same date i have from blood's last update for me. I think, Ok, good, at least the dealer is on the same page. Truck should arrive Sunday/Monday.
I get home from work, eat dinner, give the kids a bath, then call the dealer. I wanted to make sure they don't put the front plate holder on the truck, I don't need it here in PA, but i'm buying the truck in Jersey and they will put them on at PDI because they are needed there.
Call them up, start talking to my salesman, said I have the same date for delivery as they do. Salesman says, i was just looking up your number to call you, we just had a delivery of 15 vehicles. YOUR TRUCK IS HERE ON THE LOT!
SWEET!!!!!
It is too late tonight to get it through PDI, and tomorrow is no good for me to pick it up. So, I have an appointment on Friday to get it. Yes!
:big_banana_Dance:

I'll be sure to update with pictures when I actually get it.
I can't believe how quick it got here. Especially with some of the stories just above. The truck was built on the 2nd and showed at the dealership in NJ 7 days later on the 9th.

Fred

congrats!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I should really learn to stop complaining and have some patience. Salesman just called (830pm !), raptor is in, will prob be ready tomorrow afternoon.

Wow! You and Chayse with your 6 1/2 week turnarounds!! Congrats man!!!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! You and Chayse with your 6 1/2 week turnarounds!! Congrats man!!!

Certainly not expected that when I placed the order. Used a very small dealer in an even smaller town not too far from me. They had 2 customers who ordered raptors during the same week (mine: terrain scab, other screw red). Both came in yesterday.