The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats ray101381! Hope to experience that same feeling any day now.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had any luck with dealer being able to pick their truck up from an intermediate delivery dock? Mine has been sitting near me since before Christmas. SVT says it could stay there for several more weeks still. Dealer sales manager is out of the office today. Last Ford rep told him was that it "should" be here this week "don't worry." Dealer plans on asking if they can send someone to pick it up from trucking company lot since it is not moving. That call won't even be made until sometime Thursday. I thought I read on here somewhere that a truck was picked up this way. Hoping it is possible since I need the truck to get ready for the SnoBall. Any ideas appreciated. Dealer thinks if another dealer was able to pick up this way then they can too.
Side note, is it possible to find out what trucking company has mine?
Thanks, sorry for long post.
1FTFW1R63DFA87885

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had any luck with dealer being able to pick their truck up from an intermediate delivery dock? Mine has been sitting near me since before Christmas. SVT says it could stay there for several more weeks still. Dealer sales manager is out of the office today. Last Ford rep told him was that it "should" be here this week "don't worry." Dealer plans on asking if they can send someone to pick it up from trucking company lot since it is not moving. That call won't even be made until sometime Thursday. I thought I read on here somewhere that a truck was picked up this way. Hoping it is possible since I need the truck to get ready for the SnoBall. Any ideas appreciated. Dealer thinks if another dealer was able to pick up this way then they can too.
1FTFW1R63DFA87885

That is how I picked up both of my Raptors.. First one the dealer picked it up as soon as it was received at rail yard. Second one Randy picked it up for me and delivered it to my house! (btw, Randy is still the man, even though Ford screwed him)

Just bugging the dealer to do a dealer drive away! Screw allied/jack cooper/whatever trucking company is too lazy to pick it up.

The problem with Raptors is they are so wide they can only be loaded on rear of truck. So they wait till they full load going to dealer so they don't have to load and unload it more than once..

-Greg

Last edited:

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
Congrats Ray, another badass rig!

I've gotten another update, and honestly can't remember where i left off the last time I posted? I'm also apparently too lazy to go back and look?

Order date: 11/15/12
Build date: 12/10/12
Ship via rail: 12/14/12
Intermediate point, Decatur IL: 12/20/12
Arrives at Kansas City rail yard: 12/22/12
Received by Allied for shipping: 1/4/13
Offloaded from Allied to Cassen's Transport in KC: 1/7/13
Scheduled for delivery to Joe Cooper Ford of Tulsa: 1/10/13

Original scheduled delivery date: 12/31/12

We'll she if the beast actually shows up tomorrow?!?!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is how I picked up both of my Raptors.. First one the dealer picked it up as soon as it was received at rail yard. Second one Randy picked it up for me and delivered it to my house! (btw, Randy is still the man, even though Ford screwed him)

Just bugging the dealer to do a dealer drive away! Screw allied/jack cooper/whatever trucking company is too lazy to pick it up.

The problem with Raptors is they are so wide they can only be loaded on rear of truck. So they wait till they full load going to dealer so they don't have to load and unload it more than once..

-Greg

Thanks, I am going to push for dealer to go get it tomorrow when sales manager is back. I am not willing to miss the SnoBall because my truck that was built 12/5 is stuck about 2 hours away from me. I told the salesman I would go get it myself with my own truck if needed.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1R63DFA87885
In Transit Received - Ah04 (Supreme Auto Transport ) Ramp 73, Markham Yard, IL Dec-30-2012, 12:24 CT

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Just got told it's still in Dearborn, awaiting shipment, no ETA.

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Dependable Auto Shippers Inc ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Dec-22-2012, 04:13 ET eta Jan-09-2013
This was the last update 12/22 to shipper.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Dependable Auto Shippers Inc ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Dec-22-2012, 04:13 ET eta Jan-09-2013
This was the last update 12/22 to shipper.

So has it not updated because the shipper didn't update, or because they haven't picked it up yet?