The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this strange feeling that 1FTFX1R67DFB06032 has been delivered and the dealer has been driving it around.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got my truck on Jan. 4th. I ordered thru Randy when the order banks opened. My truck was built dec. 17th. Randy was great to deal with especially with there being a distance between us geographically. I'm very happy with the truck which is great since I never had even sat in one. I did however know what to expect from SVT products since I have had a 1st/2nd gen lightnings and a 2003 cobra. This is my first new SVT product, and I glad I waited for it! This has been three years in the making. Thanks to all for the help over the last few months. As they say worth the wait, but sucks waiting.

Congrats man! Looks sharp!! That tux black almost looks like a dark grey with the sunlight.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a little annoyed. Truck has been sitting in a nearby rail yard for the last 1.5 weeks. It hasn't even been offloaded. Last update 1/5 with eta 1/7. What the heck!?

Dealership has another raptor on that same train, last update 1/7 with an eta of 1/6. Yes, you read that right. Ford needs to get their act together.......this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this strange feeling that 1FTFX1R67DFB06032 has been delivered and the dealer has been driving it around.

When I picked mine up it had over 80 miles on it. Makes me wonder where it had been. The Suburban I traded in had 1000 miles more on it than when they agreed to take it. But that's because it took over 3 weeks longer than the original ETA.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And only 2 days ago he was threatening to go out and get an Escalade. :)

Congrats!

And now tell everyone who is still waiting that it is worth the wait!

finally picked up the raptor today!!!! absolutely love it. i took delivery off the transport at 27.8 miles. it's too dark out to get pictures, i'll get some up tomorrow!!

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it didn't happen if there aren't any pictures. so here it is parked in my garage at work. picked it up last night with 27.8 miles. 2013 SVT Raptor SuperCab. Tinted window scheduled to be done today at 5. Line-X on the 25th. RPG Stage 3, UCA's, Tie Rods, RPG PSR, and method ds early february. only hold up is the methods i ordered are on back order so no UCA's till the methods get here and might as well do everything at the same time.
photo_zps4605b398.jpg