The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Could you check one last time? 1FTFX1R68DFB10719 thank you.

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is how I picked up both of my Raptors.. First one the dealer picked it up as soon as it was received at rail yard. Second one Randy picked it up for me and delivered it to my house! (btw, Randy is still the man, even though Ford screwed him)

Just bugging the dealer to do a dealer drive away! Screw allied/jack cooper/whatever trucking company is too lazy to pick it up.

The problem with Raptors is they are so wide they can only be loaded on rear of truck. So they wait till they full load going to dealer so they don't have to load and unload it more than once..

-Greg

Greg is correct, I have picked up 30-40 Raptors from the KC railyard holding area. And I picked vehicles up from the Denver railyard, all the time. It all depends on the Dealer and where the holding yard is. Most dealers would have to drive the vehicle back to the dealership. Not a good idea?? But I did
my PDI (pre-delivery inspection) and used my trailer, when I picked them up.

randy

Last edited:

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good News

So, I get an email from my salesman this afternoon.
He says that his info is the truck is due to arrive on 1/13. That happens to be the same date i have from blood's last update for me. I think, Ok, good, at least the dealer is on the same page. Truck should arrive Sunday/Monday.
I get home from work, eat dinner, give the kids a bath, then call the dealer. I wanted to make sure they don't put the front plate holder on the truck, I don't need it here in PA, but i'm buying the truck in Jersey and they will put them on at PDI because they are needed there.
Call them up, start talking to my salesman, said I have the same date for delivery as they do. Salesman says, i was just looking up your number to call you, we just had a delivery of 15 vehicles. YOUR TRUCK IS HERE ON THE LOT!
SWEET!!!!!
It is too late tonight to get it through PDI, and tomorrow is no good for me to pick it up. So, I have an appointment on Friday to get it. Yes!
:big_banana_Dance:

I'll be sure to update with pictures when I actually get it.
I can't believe how quick it got here. Especially with some of the stories just above. The truck was built on the 2nd and showed at the dealership in NJ 7 days later on the 9th.

Fred

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great. Hope to get the same phone call in the next few days.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I can hardly wait now that I know it is here.

i hope all of those who are waiting get their trucks in an expedient manner.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I can hardly wait now that I know it is here.

i hope all of those who are waiting get their trucks in an expedient manner.

Truck has been at a rail yard less than 100 miles from me for 10 days now....:throw:.........just waiting for transport to dealer.....getting annoyed... 1FTFX1R68DFB10719

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has been at a rail yard less than 100 miles from me for 10 days now....:throw:.........just waiting for transport to dealer.....getting annoyed... 1FTFX1R68DFB10719

....at least yours isn't still sitting in Dearborn. Mine was built the same day, ETA today.