The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Ford has no more or very little dealer stock to build so they are building the special orders. My local ford dealership has 8 Raptors. They can't sell them as they want 2K above invoice. Clowns.

I think this is why order to build date times are decreasing.

Makes sense. The Ford Dealer out here (Folsom Lake Ford) had three 13 Raptors on their lot. Those ass clowns wanted 10K over MSRP! When I told them they were mental and approached them about ordering one through them, they said I could order one for $2,500 over MSRP! I hope those Raptor sit on the lot and depreciate for years. *******

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just found out today that there are two orders ahead of me! Even at my small town dealer. I guess that's why I'm priority 12. I'm assuming they're 10 and 11? I better lower my expectations for a speedy build. I'm trying to find out when their orders went in.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all part of the waiting game fun right!? LOL!

Found out the other two were ordered about a month ago.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't assume that the ones in front of you are priority 10 and 11. They could be 18 and would get built before you as they ordered before you. For example, you ordered in Jan 2013 with a priority of 19. The next guy orders from the same dealership in August 2013 with a priority of 1. Do you think your order would get pushed behind his. NO. While priority matters, what also matters is when you submitted your order relative to the other orders at the same dealership. I hope this makes sense.

I just found out today that there are two orders ahead of me! Even at my small town dealer. I guess that's why I'm priority 12. I'm assuming they're 10 and 11? I better lower my expectations for a speedy build. I'm trying to find out when their orders went in.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're seeing more and more of these November orders already being delivered and even people that have ordered in December are getting build dates and delivery dates. Any thoughts? Is the process speeding up, especially for those that order from dealers that don't have 10 or 20 customers waiting?

I'm still waiting here ordered on 10/20 Beadlock option (64a)

Anyone else still waiting as long or longer with the b/l's?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't assume that the ones in front of you are priority 10 and 11. They could be 18 and would get built before you as they ordered before you. For example, you ordered in Jan 2013 with a priority of 19. The next guy orders from the same dealership in August 2013 with a priority of 1. Do you think your order would get pushed behind his. NO. While priority matters, what also matters is when you submitted your order relative to the other orders at the same dealership. I hope this makes sense.

It makes sense I'm just trying to understand the ordering process. I just figured that if I ordered after them that they would assign me a higher number and since 10 is as low as a dealer can go, it seemed to make sense to me. Does each Raptor order at a dealer have to have a different priority number? And if so, why would they assign me a 12 if the others were say 18 and 19?

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It makes sense I'm just trying to understand the ordering process.

You'd have a better chance finding a cure for aids.

I ordered a few months before some guys on here did at the same dealership and they have a vin/ build date and/or thier raptor while I'm waiting because of a wheel option. However ford parts have the rims in stock....lol :snoopfacepalm: