The Detroit Auto Show - New Raptor Unveiling Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are even talking about the new raptor on the jeep jk forum
da70824a6966f7e5fe49ae9cb7015cff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 4.7 has been a good engine. You have it in A cherokee? If you take care of them, And don't overheat they last quite a few miles.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 4.7 has been a good engine. You have it in A cherokee? If you take care of them, And don't overheat they last quite a few miles.

Its in a Grand Cherokee. Its been damn good in its 68k mile life so far. I tow four wheelers with it with zero issues. My father in law has a grand with the 4.7L HO and that thing is surprisingly beastly.

The only issue Ive had so far is the exhaust manifold studs breaking on the drivers side (common issue). I was lucky enough that the studs broke with more than enough to get out with vise grips.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo...... Who cares?

Just stating that Im getting rid of a Jeep for a Raptor just like was stated earlier about a member talking about the Raptor on the TJ forums. People in the Jeep world dont really give up Jeeps for trucks as their main 'fun vehicle' as they say 'its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand'.

Its somewhat like breaking an unwritten rule, at least around these parts it is.