The Detroit Auto Show - New Raptor Unveiling Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read an article by motor trend and they were talking to Jamal Hemeedi and this is what he had to say.
MT: What do you think the acceptance will be of the 3.5-liter V-6 EcoBoost? Do you think the guys who love their Raptors because of the V-8 will go for a turbocharged V-6?

JH: “You have to drive it. The engine is so capable and the thing with trucks is that you want a lot of torque -- a lot of low-speed torque -- and this engine is just vastly superior to the V-8 in terms of low-RPM torque. Like not even close.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read an article by motor trend and they were talking to Jamal Hemeedi and this is what he had to say.
MT: What do you think the acceptance will be of the 3.5-liter V-6 EcoBoost? Do you think the guys who love their Raptors because of the V-8 will go for a turbocharged V-6?

JH: “You have to drive it. The engine is so capable and the thing with trucks is that you want a lot of torque -- a lot of low-speed torque -- and this engine is just vastly superior to the V-8 in terms of low-RPM torque. Like not even close.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Who cares its not a v8 and sounds like a vacuum cleaner"

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the Autoshow. Only got a couple of ****** pics my my phone. Drivers side shock. Forward.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 93