Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's one hell of a drive from Houston I was in fort hood for last years raptor run ad it was a good 3 and a half hours from there so I'd guess it would be another 6 hours from there? But this year ill be driving from Hirt running Georgia haha and we have a lake house right across the road from the lake house :gay: that's where my ass is stayin for free with the jet skis bots and tubes lol

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's one hell of a drive from Houston I was in fort hood for last years raptor run ad it was a good 3 and a half hours from there so I'd guess it would be another 6 hours from there? But this year ill be driving from Hirt running Georgia haha and we have a lake house right across the road from the lake house :gay: that's where my ass is stayin for free with the jet skis boats and tubes lol

So everyone is crashing there?

-Greg

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
wheres the invites dude!??!?!?!?!
hahah jokes i got a place in houston. EIther way i am coming from ******* canada it's gonna be a long boring drive regardless!!!

yeah, way to post that up and not expect any visitors!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wheres the invites dude!??!?!?!?!
hahah jokes i got a place in houston. EIther way i am coming from ******* canada it's gonna be a long boring drive regardless!!!

yeah, way to post that up and not expect any visitors!

just take the ditch every now and then