Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We plan on hauling our Travel Trailer out there. Although I need to gather tons of information first. This is my first Raptor so not sure how much a noob like me can do there c

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha hey we have had about 15 people sleeping in that lake house so I'm sure there'd be room! I camped last year and I think I was the only one that didn't have a problem with ants and didn't flood out when the rain came haha I was uphill from everyone so the water ran away from me ad I had a huge tarp down so no ants around me! I would totally camp again but it's a 3 minute drive to the lake house so unless I get hammered and pass out haha

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

We plan on hauling our Travel Trailer out there. Although I need to gather tons of information first. This is my first Raptor so not sure how much a noob like me can do there c

There's really no need to do any major mods I would say that we'll over half the raptors there last year were stock! But it never hurts to ad a little extra reinforcement.

Trust me you can do more than you think as long as you don't drive faster than your driving ability and take it easy you'll be fine it's a lot of fun man even if your just cruising! I've been to the ranch A LOT and have probably driven about 35 laps around the track hell me and the wife met at the raptor run last year and got married at the ranch in October during the chupacabra 300 haha it's a great place to take the raptor cause there's fast sections mud and technical rocky sections its awesome

Last edited:
OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It is only as hardcore/fast as you want to go... Most the crazies are in "A" class, and the trail is not hardcore.

-Greg

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, what would a list a must have mods and or needs be for a first timer at TRR ?

I don't plan on competing in any events, just doing some driving and having fun.
I hope to learn a lot about off-roading and how to use my truck properly.

Thanks,

A