Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lodging, what did people do last year?

Most camped either in a tent, camper, or back of the truck. Some went back to Sweetwater and stayed in the hotel. I personally stayed in the hotel and I know the Outlaw and ADD guys all stayed in the same hotel on the south side of town.

I think half the trip was the camping part from what I could tell. Due to limited places to take a shower that maybe fixed this year, same thing for the bathroom....(same place). Fuel was a drive off of the Ranch so going to the hotel made it nice to fill up hits this pic....

579375_738497388864_1202582167_n.jpg

Also, something to think about there are lots of ants on the grounds in the "pits" where some of the guys camped like WSI. Personally I'm going to try and rent a Camper from a buddy this coming year. Want to stay at the Ranch but not going to camp on the ground. Madcow slept in the back of his truck and that really was a happy medium.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ill have lodging info in the official announcement. Coming soon!

I'm working on a trailer that has 6 showers in it. And another with 6 nice bathrooms. The shower trailer will most likely happen. The other may not but we will have more porta potties too.