Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drop by R&R. Let's transform the truck!

Time off from work approved over a month ago! New 2013 Raptor ordered along with a bunch of accessories I'm already stock piling. Now if the truck shows up prior to the event, definitely coming to Dallas to let R&R do some pre-TRR overhauling! Otherwise I think I'm going to have to play passenger in someone else's truck cause I am not wanting to miss this event.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time off from work approved over a month ago! New 2013 Raptor ordered along with a bunch of accessories I'm already stock piling. Now if the truck shows up prior to the event, definitely coming to Dallas to let R&R do some pre-TRR overhauling! Otherwise I think I'm going to have to play passenger in someone else's truck cause I am not wanting to miss this event.

Here's to hoping it comes in early
:cheers:

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good guess at how many Raptors this year ?
With 50 Trucks at the First event last year, Could we see 100 Raptors ?
Would that be Badass or what ?

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet with the press from last year, the build up and press this year. And seeing how there are going to be more sponsors/vendors..

This year should easily have 100 Raptors...

The real question is how many Raptor can Texana Ranch Handle?

-Greg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I bet with the press from last year, the build up and press this year. And seeing how there are going to be more sponsors/vendors..

This year should easily have 100 Raptors...

The real question is how many Raptor can Texana Ranch Handle?

-Greg

Shit. I see one huge ass traffic jam...

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys worried about traffic jams better balls up to the A class this year! No congestion up there. Get some 3.0s and 37's if ya need em. Maybe a harness or a cage. We'll just put Rich at the front to light up the way - after last year he will not want any cockblockers in front of him! (Did we ever find out who boxed him in last year?) Otherwise no bitchin my ******* haha! We're just victims of our own success... Hey why don't ya all come down to TRR... Build it and here they come... The more the merrier, as long as they aren't in front of me