Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 4 race seats in my truck with harnesses :peace: Always available to give rides. Rules are simple:
1. If you scream like a girl, do not get in my truck.
2. If #1 happens, you will be made fun of all weekend :rofl:

Looks like you will have lots of willing passengers. I am definitely interested if there is space and time.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have no problem taking you guys out for some rides so you can all feel the difference good suspension mods make.

I just hope everyone has a good time and remembers this is not a race. It will be very important for everybody to pre-run the course and learn their comfort zone. There is no badge of honor in breaking your truck and hurting yourself.

With that said, it's gonna be fun and a great learning experience for the people who don't have much seat time in the dirt.

Just remember the rule of thumb when driving in the dirt. When in doubt, throttle out...

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have no problem taking you guys out for some rides so you can all feel the difference good suspension mods make.

I just hope everyone has a good time and remembers this is not a race. It will be very important for everybody to pre-run the course and learn their comfort zone. There is no badge of honor in breaking your truck and hurting yourself.

With that said, it's gonna be fun and a great learning experience for the people who don't have much seat time in the dirt.

Just remember the rule of thumb when driving in the dirt. When in doubt, throttle out...

So.... no nerfing to get around the truck in front?
And yes when you see some whoops or stuff that scares you, DONT slam on the brakes. It makes it a million times worse on something that if you just maintained your speed you probably wouldn't even have noticed.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh here's another great idea how about some of those awesome vendors that have been doing this whole racing thing a while teach us newbs how to drive maybe teach us some techniques haha I think a little class would be good nothing long just maybe 30 mins or so then take us on the track and you can show us that would be awesome :waytogo:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Oh here's another great idea how about some of those awesome vendors that have been doing this whole racing thing a while teach us newbs how to drive maybe teach us some techniques haha I think a little class would be good nothing long just maybe 30 mins or so then take us on the track and you can show us that would be awesome :waytogo:

THats a cool idea. ONe of the easiest ways to learn. Put your truck in off road sport mode (ORM with trac 1 push) it drives how you should. It lets you have a lot of fun, get sideways in turns, spin the tires but won't let you do something stupid like loose it in a corner. Get the hang of that then unleash the beast.