Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just kidding, Trey. I just wanted to upstage that Tiz guy...

Your cesna has got nothing on my ride!

bscap0009.jpg

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am working on a shirt design today. Should have something to show everyone soon. I am assuming that everyone will want a shirt if I put together an order? Looking at $15.00 per shirt.
I'll take one for sure
CineSLR and I got together and ordered some business card sized "fliers". They are shipping today, so I should have them this week. I can mail everyone that wants them a handful.

I'd like to have a handful as well to pass out..i've seen several raptors here in wichita falls

Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. Anyone from the Austin area making the trip. I'm working in Schulenburg, TX and would like to meet up with someone to drive to the track.

Last edited:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. I'm working out of Schulenburg, TX so I would like to meet with someone from Austin or close to make the trip out there.

A stock truck will do just fine out there, assuming you have a little bit of common sense to go with your driving.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. I'm working out of Schulenburg, TX so I would like to meet with someone from Austin or close to make the trip out there.

A stock truck will do just fine out there, assuming you have a little bit of common sense to go with your driving.

This is exactly what this truck was made for from the factory. Plus you don't have to go balls out race speed. YOu can just cruise the track if you want. But if you run around 40mph you will LOVE this truck. I have been riding/racing quads since I was 4. They don't even compare to this. Its such a blast

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. Anyone from the Austin area making the trip. I'm working in Schulenburg, TX and would like to meet up with someone to drive to the track.

I was planning on running mine fully stock...but know i'm about to add bump stops to it just because of my personality...i like to push things to their limit!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be all stock as well! I would like to do some upgrades but times getting close and I don't think I can swing it just yet haha but we will see what happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing