Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. Anyone from the Austin area making the trip. I'm working in Schulenburg, TX and would like to meet up with someone to drive to the track.

My 2012 is all stock.

The 2011 is all together a different story :D

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Anybody going to be running stock Raptors? I'm really wanting to go but dont want to mess up the new 2012 SCREW!!! I guess I can always watch everyone else run before I hit the track. Im used to off-roading in fourwhelers and dirtbikes but not vehicles. Anyone from the Austin area making the trip. I'm working in Schulenburg, TX and would like to meet up with someone to drive to the track.

I have mud flaps now so NO ONE will be able to keep up with me! AHhahaaaa. Well unless I have to stop and pick one up when it falls off! AHhahaaaa. I also plan on leaving my balls in my wifes purse for the weekend. HAhaa.

Tires, flaps, bed liner, tie downs and lights. All stock 11 SCREW.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

My 2012 is all stock.

The 2011 is all together a different story :D

You think the 2012 wheels will be more prone to cut into the tire side wall under a big thump compared to the 2011 wheel? It just looks like it would being sharp at the edge.

BDRAG

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is essentially stock. Goal is to have fun and then be able to drive it home.

Anyone with an upgraded Raptor williing to offer a ride around the course to those with less equipped trucks? Would be fun to see the difference. I am sure our vendors would encourage this - think of all the $ the stock Raptor guys would be just dying to spend after one tour with upgraded shocks, UCAs, leaf springs, bump stops, etc. Oh crap. Never mind. Bad idea. I can't afford it.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is essentially stock. Goal is to have fun and then be able to drive it home.

Anyone with an upgraded Raptor williing to offer a ride around the course to those with less equipped trucks? Would be fun to see the difference. I am sure our vendors would encourage this - think of all the $ the stock Raptor guys would be just dying to spend after one tour with upgraded shocks, UCAs, leaf springs, bump stops, etc. Oh crap. Never mind. Bad idea. I can't afford it.

I have 4 race seats in my truck with harnesses :peace: Always available to give rides. Rules are simple:
1. If you scream like a girl, do not get in my truck.
2. If #1 happens, you will be made fun of all weekend :rofl:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 4 race seats in my truck with harnesses :peace: Always available to give rides. Rules are simple:
1. If you scream like a girl, do not get in my truck.
2. If #1 happens, you will be made fun of all weekend :rofl:

You can put my name down for a ride haha I wanna see what a real raptor can do :peace:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hoping you were gonna offer rides SPRSNK, count me in for one too \m/

I should add I'll pay in gas, beer, tequila or whatever the preferred currency at the run turns out to be.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing