Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
You my friend can put me down for 2 shirts and maybe 3 if my buddy that's going with me wants one :waytogo: I can't wait to see what you come up with

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Any word on the fliers so we can print some out haha I saw my first raptor here in fort hood so I'm gonna hunt him down and see if he's interested in going also I'll get him to join FRF if he hasn't already

CineSLR and I got together and ordered some business card sized "fliers". They are shipping today, so I should have them this week. I can mail everyone that wants them a handful.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tizz, I can also pick you up at DFW (or Dallas Love)and you can roll with our convoy if you'd like.

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making this run all thanks to Jarrett (RPG)! Due to time restrictions, I'll be flying out and Jarrett will have my rap there waiting on me. I can't get over his willingness to make this happen!

Is there an airport closer to the ranch other than DFW or is that the only option?

NO you do not understand---we are taking your Raptor on a little side trip before you get there:flamingdevil::flamingdevil:. Going to make a run to the ranch in NM and run it through it's paces. Will just be a little wear and tear on it--main problem is the mesquite and grease wood they are hell on paint!

Fly into DFW or Dallas Love---will have more options on time and will be cheaper.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making this run all thanks to Jarrett (RPG)! Due to time restrictions, I'll be flying out and Jarrett will have my rap there waiting on me. I can't get over his willingness to make this happen!

Is there an airport closer to the ranch other than DFW or is that the only option?

About 30 or 45 minutes from the Ranch is Abilene airport.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
All I need is some open field to put my cessna down. Having my Raptor shipped.:flipthebird:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers guys! I know the RPG caravan will be in DFW at some point and the original plan is to meet up there with them. It's great to have multiple options depending on how flights line up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing