Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making this run all thanks to Jarrett (RPG)! Due to time restrictions, I'll be flying out and Jarrett will have my rap there waiting on me. I can't get over his willingness to make this happen!

Is there an airport closer to the ranch other than DFW or is that the only option?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making this run all thanks to Jarrett (RPG)! Due to time restrictions, I'll be flying out and Jarrett will have my rap there waiting on me. I can't get over his willingness to make this happen!

Is there an airport closer to the ranch other than DFW or is that the only option?

Awesome!

DFW is the closest or Midland-Odessa, but you might have trouble getting a ride from there. If you want to fly into San Antonio on Thursday Night I can pick you up as well.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh crap... Tizz and sprsnk down there at same time? I'm scared...

-Greg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

DFW is the closest or Midland-Odessa, but you might have trouble getting a ride from there. If you want to fly into San Antonio on Thursday Night I can pick you up as well.

Sweet... Thanks for the offer Trey. I might just take you up on that depending on how it works out logistics wise with the RPG caravan.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and kickin' up a little dust! :peace:

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am working on a shirt design today. Should have something to show everyone soon. I am assuming that everyone will want a shirt if I put together an order? Looking at $15.00 per shirt.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You my friend can put me down for 2 shirts and maybe 3 if my buddy that's going with me wants one :waytogo: I can't wait to see what you come up with

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Any word on the fliers so we can print some out haha I saw my first raptor here in fort hood so I'm gonna hunt him down and see if he's interested in going also I'll get him to join FRF if he hasn't already