Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like Cory is going to be busy with installs all weekend... Lol

Saturday night at bbq and beer dinner..

-Greg

Corey will get 10 lashings for every minute he takes over 1 hour install time:waytogo:

I on the other hand will be having fun in the dirt...

Its settled, Saturday night the raffle will be held:peace:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to be there God willing and the Creek don't rise! Will not be driving the course but will have fun watching the others.

Going to have to show up just to buy some tckest for the WW Project!!!!!

How about the shooting? Do we want to line up a friendly 1k or 600 yd shoot? Maybe talk someone out of some SWAG for a prize? Everyone will pay to shoot in that or not just an idea.

For example you have 5 shots and and 5 minutes to break the clay with a shooot off for multiple breaks. Could be fun.

If they have a good berm use small clays for targets.:party52: This would be before the drinking started of course.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd probably be in for 5 tickets.

Edit: I think we're gonna shatter the $1000 goal

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I'd probably be in for 5 tickets.

Edit: I think we're gonna shatter the $1000 goal

O.k then, If we shatter it, lets have RPG do a set per $1000 donations. That way we can really get the pot up and then you can donate to several pots and increass your odds. What do ya think RPG?

BDRAG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
O.k then, If we shatter it, lets have RPG do a set per $1000 donations. That way we can really get the pot up and then you can donate to several pots and increass your odds. What do ya think RPG?

BDRAG

Let me talk to some of our partners and see if I can maybe get something else really cool to raffle off.

I will let you all know what I can come up with. Stay tuned....

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I am going to be there God willing and the Creek don't rise! Will not be driving the course but will have fun watching the others.

Going to have to show up just to buy some tckest for the WW Project!!!!!

How about the shooting? Do we want to line up a friendly 1k or 600 yd shoot? Maybe talk someone out of some SWAG for a prize? Everyone will pay to shoot in that or not just an idea.

For example you have 5 shots and and 5 minutes to break the clay with a shooot off for multiple breaks. Could be fun.

If they have a good berm use small clays for targets.:party52: This would be before the drinking started of course.

Great, can't wait to meet you in person