Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well we aren't that far away from this event, and I think we are looking more forward to this than X-mas....

Been talking with Treypal and we are lining up some really nice partnership support for this run. We will have some cool gear to hand out to everybody who attends from RPG and our partners.

However, its no secret that the Raptor community is filled with active or former military members that would love to be able to attend the event. While that is not always possible, we feel its important for all of us to help out those who help us everyday.

We are going to be hosting a raffle with a minimum of $20.00 a ticket (buy as many as you like) with 100% of the earnings going to the Wounded Warrior Project. The cash collected will go directly to Treypal and a brand new set of RPG Aluminum Steering Tie-Rods (retail value $699.00) will be raffled off. Our goal is $1,000 dollars. With 50 Trucks expected, this should be possible.

We look forward to seeing all of you out there and can't wait to meet you all in person.

The Only thing I want to know from all of you is would you guys prefer to have the raffle on Saturday night so we can install the Tie-Rods the next morning for the winner, or do you guys want to wait until the end of the day Sunday to announce the winner?

Cant wait to see you all there.
newtexasrafflebanner.png

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW!! This is absolutely amazing!! As a member of the united states army I can't tell you how great it is to see such an amazing company like RPG support the troops like this my hats off to you guys. And I will tell you I know that I will personally be buying a few tickets myself and I'm sure my "co-driver" who's a retired CW4 will most likely buy a few as well for me of course haha. So please everyone let's make this happen I know we can and I will try to get to that $1,000 goal and even more than that!

I know all of us in the military appreciate the amazing support from all of you and I would like to just say thank you!

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW!! This is absolutely amazing!! As a member of the united states army I can't tell you how great it is to see such an amazing company like RPG support the troops like this my hats off to you guys. And I will tell you I know that I will personally be buying a few tickets myself and I'm sure my "co-driver" who's a retired CW4 will most likely buy a few as well for me of course haha. So please everyone let's make this happen I know we can and I will try to get to that $1,000 goal and even more than that!

I know all of us in the military appreciate the amazing support from all of you and I would like to just say thank you!

Its the least we can do. I think $1000 is doable if we can get everybody on board

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yea we can most likely double that with some advertising haha and I'm sure we can get everyone on board for this

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks RPG, for both showing up to the run and putting this raffle together.

Count me in for at least a couple of tickets - my vote is for the Saturday drawing with the morning install.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks RPG, for both showing up to the run and putting this raffle together.

Count me in for at least a couple of tickets - my vote is for the Saturday drawing with the morning install.

No worries.

So thats one vote for Sat.