Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I'll definitely take some to hand out I'll go driving around Waco, temple and other places looking for other raptors ad if they haven't heard about FRF then they're gonna find out real quick haha

Jeez treypal must be nice to have decisions haha I'm stuck with stocks for now and hopefully after the Texas run they'll be beat up and I can justify spending the money and getting some new ones :peace:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The video may not show it, but there is some rocky stuff, and the stock BFGs do tend to get chipped out in the rough.

Good thing I have 14 stock BFGs, 5 General Red Letters, and 4 BFG Baja TAs. Decisions, Decisions.

/makes note to bring the stock tires off of the PreRunner as spares.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chunked up my Generals on the last Raptor Run..god that looked awesome. Wish I had a picture.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Somebody needs to throw in their removed OEM drive shaft if IT'S still laying around. Never know!

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
As far as Weller? The absolute best spirits to EVER touch my lips was a tie. A bottle of Crown from the 50s before the original distillery burnt down we shared at my brother's wedding, and a bottle of 19 yr old Weller they made in limited quantities about 15 years ago. I have squirreled away the last bottle of weller I could find from back then and will probably never drink it, unless I find out Im dying or the world is ending. (I called every liquor store in east TX, and found 2 near the woodlands back then)

Don't guess I even had Stella. As far as Weller, I did get a BIG bottle of OLD WELLER, 107 proof for Christmas. We will have to have a shot or sip or whatever you do with it. I ruin all my bourbon with a splash of coke. After a few I may go with a slash of water and then straight over ice. Sorry.

BDRAG

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday was a very busy and expensive day for me but totally worth it haha I ordered my lowrance elite-5m gps plus the outlaw gps mount which is awesome by the way. Then got
On the phone with mike over at 5star and got my tuner ordered up. This run is gonna break the bank (not teally but close for the month of feb) but be worth every penny haha