Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
We have a badge printer, so once Trey posts up the registration page, and then all of you start registering, we can start printing out the badges for the event. It will be a logo with your real name and screen name. Trey is getting this all put together and working hard to do it up right! We got plenty of time!

Is it included in the $100?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have a badge printer, so once Trey posts up the registration page, and then all of you start registering, we can start printing out the badges for the event. It will be a logo with your real name and screen name. Trey is getting this all put together and working hard to do it up right! We got plenty of time!

Only 50 days!

Trey is working his butt off, just throwing out ideas..

-Greg

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ive got blank letter size vinyl labels at work. I may work something up that has a Raptor number and screen name on it, to place on your rear glass. I will have a nearly complete plan and set of rules for everyone by next weekend.

**600 Posts, I think this 100 took less than a week, guess thats what happens when you plan a raptor run!!**

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

I'm 6' and no joke 128lbs[/quote]

I did not KNOW you were from Ethiopia! Wow!

BDRAG ( 6'.0" x 320 lbs ) HAHHAaaaaaaaaa.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][quote="pat'sRAPTOR, post: 162712"] I'm sure you guys can guess what my real name is haha[/quote]

Well, my SCREW will be the only one there that looks like a low rider since I am at bottom perch still! HAHaaaaaaaaa.

May get a decal for the front window as some have mentioned. Or maybe just hack something out and stick it there.

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not KNOW you were from Ethiopia! Wow!

BDRAG ( 6'.0" x 320 lbs ) HAHHAaaaaaaaaa.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Well, my SCREW will be the only one there that looks like a low rider since I am at bottom perch still! HAHaaaaaaaaa.

May get a decal for the front window as some have mentioned. Or maybe just hack something out and stick it there.

BDRAG

My 12 is all stock too. Except for the LED lights in front.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Question: does anyone know about this event other than FRF members?

Not really, but that may be changing. If things go as planned and this is the first of many events then I have to be able to let the general public know about it.

BTW CineSLR has made up a sweet business card sized flier that we are getting printed up right now. They should be done by March 1, so I can mail a whole bunch out to members to tag Raptors they see.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

35+ and more than that in members. Dunno why I am answering. I am nothing more than a victim to my passions at this event!

With a few people bringing multiple Raptors we are at 35 Raptors. I am expecting close to 50 once it's said and done.

I have my stock BFGs on still. I will keep them on so I can TEAR THEM UP on this track without mercy! although it doesn't look very rough or rocky.
Better than brand new tires though

The video may not show it, but there is some rocky stuff, and the stock BFGs do tend to get chipped out in the rough.

Good thing I have 14 stock BFGs, 5 General Red Letters, and 4 BFG Baja TAs. Decisions, Decisions.