Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too carry a trauma kit with me. I will have it there. It's more aimed toward gunshots but wil work. It had compression pads and stuff to stop sucking wounds. I know a lot of you are bringing guns.

Guess, if that is the case I will bring my copy of FM 21-11 first aid for soldiers.. Lol

-Greg

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we distinguishing between semi and automatics? LOL

Those of you asking to ride with Rick...via con dios! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Be prepared for an adreniline ride! Also, to the guy with the venison....if you bring backstrap, I'll give you a spot in the RV!!!

Trey needs to be thanked many times for this....hard work for all that goes into these, even with the help. bring alcohol or hookers!

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was certified for first aid for the professional rescuer and CPR certified for about 9 years when I was a lifeguard if that helps any.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I have no problem taking you guys out for some rides so you can all feel the difference good suspension mods make.

I just hope everyone has a good time and remembers this is not a race. It will be very important for everybody to pre-run the course and learn their comfort zone. There is no badge of honor in breaking your truck and hurting yourself.

With that said, it's gonna be fun and a great learning experience for the people who don't have much seat time in the dirt.

Just remember the rule of thumb when driving in the dirt. When in doubt, throttle out...

Sounds like the saying while riding, power out of it, power is your friend. If the fronts washing out, power through it!.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

As long as they are locked away from BDRAG, everyone will be fine..

-Greg

Well, I was planning on suppling a few K rounds. Sigh. Never mind. Actually I was only bringing a few and one with some Gen 1 night scope. It works o.k. but I have a decent IR on order. Spose to be here in a few weeks.

BDRAG

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how will y'all be running your truck? 4wheel drive diff locked or open? or two wheel locked or open? I would assume 2 wheel diff locked..but i'm new!