Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about having them setup to go on everyone's rear door window? The factory tint will provide a nice contrast and then they will be on the same location for each truck.

Depends on what Trey and the Ranch have to say. I do not much care. Mine will be on the doors due to the ride alongs (Victims need to see too!) unless the Ranch tells me they need to be on the windows.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I don't think it will be an issue. Numbers usually go on the back glass, and driver's name usually go on the doors.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you guys planning on getting a photo crew out there to take some good pics? I'd love to see it all since I can't make it. Definitely sounds awesome

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was planning on doing a General Lee theme with the black out lined in white 01 on the side. I'm guessing I will have to forfeit that idea? :-(

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I'll already have the names of me and my co-driver on the rear passenger door windows. I was planning on doing a General Lee theme with the black out lined in white 01 on the side. I'm guessing I will have to forfeit that idea? :-(

where we meetin for cars and coffee?

BDRAG

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have all my cameras out there with me nothing fancy of course haha just some gopros and my Olympus stylus tough that's 14mp but it's waterproof shock proof and it take great pics haha

As for numbers I'll stick that anywhere you want me to but it better look good haha cause I'll most likely leve that on for a while maybe do a little Texas raptor run logo in there too if that's feasible of course

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Contact these guys, they do track events in North Texas all the time. Im sure they would have no issue coming out. Prices are decent as well.

Hart Photography - MotorSports Photography

I will talk to the photographer that's going to be at the race this weekend, and try to line something out.

Once again, look for a big update on Monday.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2wd is more fun, but you really need to know how to control a vehicle and not be scared of getting sideways. 4wd will give a lot of control you would not have. Our trucks also will overheat the transmissions at high rates of speed in 4wd. Having never done this course before, I shall be playing around with both.

I drive in 2wd, Off Road mode turn on, Traction control off. Most of the time.

Guns: I'll probably have 5-6 myself.

Rear locked or unlocked?