Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
We will be there in full force,
I just got some new video gear that needs to capture some killer shots to be added to our demo reel. We will have all the toys out for stills and video. My truck will be parked/support vehicle for most of the event and will honestly only make it out on track a couple times for some pictures/video. Needless to say, there will be plenty of media to feast your eyes upon...

i-NkGphM7-XL.jpg

SNK,
Are there any perfectly paved roads near by? Would love to get our custom carbon fiber rig on some of your stable. We have been working on some new bridging techniques and would love to try them out!

i-2jQNvSj-L.jpg

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be there in full force,
I just got some new video gear that needs to capture some killer shots to be added to our demo reel. We will have all the toys out for stills and video. My truck will be parked/support vehicle for most of the event and will honestly only make it out on track a couple times for some pictures/video. Needless to say, there will be plenty of media to feast your eyes upon...

i-NkGphM7-XL.jpg

SNK,
Are there any perfectly paved roads near by? Would love to get our custom carbon fiber rig on some of your stable. We have been working on some new bridging techniques and would love to try them out!

i-2jQNvSj-L.jpg

Don't have a clue. Never been there before. Sounds like fun.

On another note: #'s 1-20 are cut, picked and ready. 21-50 are cut.

Last edited:

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't have a clue. Never been there before. Sounds like fun.

On another note: #'s 1-20 are cut, picked and ready. 21-50 are cut.

If I can be 01 I would appreciate it. i had planned to order the dukes of hazard 01 to be on my truck for the run.

If not no worries. Also, what size are the numbers?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure about perfectly paved but my Ranch is about 10 minutes from there on a county road that has VERY little traffic on it.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Not sure about perfectly paved but my Ranch is about 10 minutes from there on a county road that has VERY little traffic on it.

Just need a nice flat patch about 20ft long or so... If there is a turn or some trees that is a bonus, but I know sometimes hard to find in those parts.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just need a nice flat patch about 20ft long or so... If there is a turn or some trees that is a bonus, but I know sometimes hard to find in those parts.

I should be going out there in a few weekends or so. I will take some pictures for you to see if it will work.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also been working on a name/number badge for my truck that I was going to run out there. It will definitely make it pretty easy to know which truck is the Panda.

So, if we've already got our truck numbered uniquely - will that be enough, or should I just scrap that plan and go with the ones SPRSNK is cutting ?