Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
No need really to have it locked. IDK. Last time I locked it up I snapped my drive shaft 4 hours from my house. So i'm still leery on it. I might though. You can still get this truck plenty sideways unlocked. Plus the wear on tires is probably a little less.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need really to have it locked. IDK. Last time I locked it up I snapped my drive shaft 4 hours from my house. So i'm still leery on it. I might though. You can still get this truck plenty sideways unlocked. Plus the wear on tires is probably a little less.

were you on dirt or pavement when you snapped it? how did it happen??

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Dirt. Sand. Just went into a power slide and BAM! done. It was a manufacture defect so everything was covered. There are only 2 cases of it ever happening though. Me being one of them.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dirt. Sand. Just went into a power slide and BAM! done. It was a manufacture defect so everything was covered. There are only 2 cases of it ever happening though. Me being one of them.

i see..i put a few power slides on it the other day and have done quite a few with it before..That is pretty bad that you were one of the two cases but pretty good odds for the rest of us! haha

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Ya I wouldn't worry about it.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Everyone needs to convince etalian2005 to come out to the run. He currently doesn't have a raptor, but who cares. He's a member and lives in the area. Get your butt there!

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I wouldn't worry about it.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Everyone needs to convince etalian2005 to come out to the run. He currently doesn't have a raptor, but who cares. He's a member and lives in the area. Get your butt there!

He can do a ride a long with sprsnk! haha

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2wd is more fun, but you really need to know how to control a vehicle and not be scared of getting sideways. 4wd will give a lot of control you would not have. Our trucks also will overheat the transmissions at high rates of speed in 4wd. Having never done this course before, I shall be playing around with both.

I drive in 2wd, Off Road mode turn on, Traction control off. Most of the time.

Guns: I'll probably have 5-6 myself.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I talked to Trey earlier today about a few things. I am cutting #'s out for everyone's truck (Vinyl). No, you can't pick your numbers. They will all be white (I have about 80 yards of white vinyl sitting around). If you have a white truck, they'll go on your rear door windows. [snip] ...your name as well to stick on your truck. I am cutting these to go on the top of the drivers side door.
How about having them setup to go on everyone's rear door window? The factory tint will provide a nice contrast and then they will be on the same location for each truck.