Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 4 race seats in my truck with harnesses :peace: Always available to give rides. Rules are simple:
1. If you scream like a girl, do not get in my truck.
2. If #1 happens, you will be made fun of all weekend :rofl:

I have known Rick for several years and I have no problem with any of you riding with him! I on the other hand am scared just to have him back in the state... :)

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys...I am simply cutting out numbers for Trey. It is his event. Registration/organization is Trey's. There isn't any money being made on this event. I plan on cutting them out then mailing them to Trey. I'm not even sure what size they are now because I made them smaller so that I could fit 4 numbers on a single line. I would suggest if you want custom numbers, go 3-4 digits. 1-50 is taken. We can't have 1, 01, 001, 0001. Everyone wants to be #1! :rofl: Also keep in mind, while I don't use cheap/thin vinyl, you can take them off at the end of the weekend (most of us will because it's dusty and most of them are going to look like shit with air bubbles in them) then get home, wash your truck and do a good job applying whatever numbers you want.

In short: Keep it simple. Numbers come and go. This will be my 4th Raptor Run and my 4th number on the truck.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I have known Rick for several years and I have no problem with any of you riding with him! I on the other hand am scared just to have him back in the state... :)

I know where you live.....

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2wd is more fun, but you really need to know how to control a vehicle and not be scared of getting sideways. 4wd will give a lot of control you would not have. Our trucks also will overheat the transmissions at high rates of speed in 4wd. Having never done this course before, I shall be playing around with both.

I drive in 2wd, Off Road mode turn on, Traction control off. Most of the time.

Guns: I'll probably have 5-6 myself.

I was planning on running it 2wd just wanted to make sure with everyone else! I in no way get scared to get sideways :peace: Take a look at my photo thread!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Sorry, that's saved for BDRAG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:ROFLJest:

Damnit now! I WANTED 0000000000001 to be a surprise! That number is just how many ******* THINGS I have done in my life so far. HAhahaaaaaaa.

Thanks for lettin out of the bag Randy!

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

He needs to have BDog as his name because of his lowrider

Now Max DAMNIT! You know I am old and fat but I can still make you run to get away iffin I need to. You know I have been know by SHAMU for the last 25 years. Damn Southwest airlines!

BDRAG