SVC 4wd Long Travel Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K.O.

Reaction score
LT+4WD sounds really badass...almost wish I would've held off a little on upgrading mine. Stoked to see how the kit handles [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Soooo it's doubtful they/anyone can make a kit to fit identically similar trucks off a factory line vehicle?

Logically one would ask why its hasn't been done already? I believe the answer is that the cost to develop one, build it, and hold for sale hasn't lined up with demand for one.

It was done about 10 years ago by a tiny shop in San Clemente called SBK. Came with everything you could possibly need including a Bronco II gas tank to keep it smog legal for like $12k if I remember right. I never took off cause the shop was so small and didn't have any $ backing it.

When I get a chance I'll find pics and post them

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo it's doubtful they/anyone can make a kit to fit identically similar trucks off a factory line vehicle?

Logically one would ask why its hasn't been done already? I believe the answer is that the cost to develop one, build it, and hold for sale hasn't lined up with demand for one.

But with all the work Jarrett is doing advancing the suspension technology of these trucks I imagine he'll be first to market.

If so I'll try to be first in line for it! Heck, Jarrett if you want to make one and test it out. I still got that second raptor collecting dust. I can drop it off any time!

Brenthel does make a four link kit, it's a prefabbed rear clip, link arms and mounts. It's $18,000 with no shocks...

I presume Jarrett is thinking panhard bar with a three link. Exactly what I'll do to my giant kit if the pinion angles get too erratic.

mike.s

Reaction score
Brenthel does make a four link kit, it's a prefabbed rear clip, link arms and mounts. It's $18,000 with no shocks...

I presume Jarrett is thinking panhard bar with a three link. Exactly what I'll do to my giant kit if the pinion angles get too erratic.

Pm sent

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Nathan,

Your presuming to much, in no way shape or form am I thinking 3 link with a panhard bar.

Jarrett

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im digging this jarrod!!!!!! It would work great with my cantilever rear set up!!!!

Yes it will Dave,

Brandons new shocks will be in the mail tomorrow. Keep me posted on how they work out.

mike.s

Reaction score
Yes it will Dave,

Brandons new shocks will be in the mail tomorrow. Keep me posted on how they work out.
You guys must be there first doing a 4.0 in the front for a Raptor. I haven't seen anybody else do that. Why the jump to a 4.0 vs a 2.5 or 3.0 like everybody else?