SVC 4wd Long Travel Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone can make a "kit" out of it...I'm sure it will be Jarrett and Jeff.

I get what you're saying though...just wishful thinking on my part.

We couldn't do a kit like the Smurf, but we have been playing with the concept of a working mans 4link. When we get more on this, I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Jarrett

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We couldn't do a kit like the Smurf, but we have been playing with the concept of a working mans 4link. When we get more on this, I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Jarrett

You seen the giant motorsports daily driver link? Interesting concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You seen the giant motorsports daily driver link? Interesting concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have been playing with a different way of doing it than Giant.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jarrett

I've actually been wanting to call you guys to talk about this. I'd definitely be in the market for a 4 link that doesn't cost $100k or take 6 months to build.

I've been (painfully) sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right LT 4WD kit. Really excited to see how yours turns out.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've actually been wanting to call you guys to talk about this. I'd definitely be in the market for a 4 link that doesn't cost $100k or take 6 months to build.

I've been (painfully) sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right LT 4WD kit. Really excited to see how yours turns out.

Give me a call anytime to discuss, I'll let you know what we're conjuring up.

Jarrett

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt you can make a "kit" for a 4 link rear end. It's all custom fab work. The back half is all tubing, no frame.

Soooo it's doubtful they/anyone can make a kit to fit identically similar trucks off a factory line vehicle?

Logically one would ask why its hasn't been done already? I believe the answer is that the cost to develop one, build it, and hold for sale hasn't lined up with demand for one.

But with all the work Jarrett is doing advancing the suspension technology of these trucks I imagine he'll be first to market.

If so I'll try to be first in line for it! Heck, Jarrett if you want to make one and test it out. I still got that second raptor collecting dust. I can drop it off any time!