Stock front fenders and flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really know what they are worth but I have both front fenders off my truck. If someone knows what they might be worth feel free to PM me or make me an offer. Thanks everyone.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
They will but your hood won't line up at all

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

And you need the piece under the grille and lights

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Will they fit an FX4? If so I am very interested!
They should. The fender mounting locations are all the same.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

They will but your hood won't line up at all
The hood should line up fine. The hood contours on the edge match all of the other F-150s. There are pics around here of a regular F-150 with Raptor fenders...
Good point. You will definitely need that piece.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Ok it won't line up. Here is a guy who put a raptor hood on a standard f150. Notice the hood doesn't line up on the sides. The fenders will be the same way with the standard f150 hood.
tuff-picture177431-raptor-grille-hood-regular-f150.jpg

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats good to know. i have all the stock parts here from a rap, and have been contemplating buying a slightly wrecked truck and putting it all together.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
The hood should line up fine. The hood contours on the edge match all of the other F-150s. There are pics around here of a regular F-150 with Raptor fenders...

Ok it won't line up. Here is a guy who put a raptor hood on a standard f150. Notice the hood doesn't line up on the sides. The fenders will be the same way with the standard f150 hood.
I stand corrected. That is the first pic I have seen of a Raptor hood on a regular F-150.