SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be wrong but I am considering switching back to my stock wheels and tires before this trip. Just keep thinking they might be better suited for snow than the Trail Grapplers.

Really almost hate to ask but any opinions on switching?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be wrong but I am considering switching back to my stock wheels and tires before this trip. Just keep thinking they might be better suited for snow than the Trail Grapplers.

If your not comfortable it's not much fun. Being confident in your equipment and knowing what you can expect out of it is worth a lot.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I will more than likely be switching to Trail Grapplers in the future if that means anything.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will more than likely be switching to Trail Grapplers in the future if that means anything.

Good to know. Have you tried them out in the winter yet?

Thanks Wilson, I will probably leave the Nitto on I just am having a little uncertainty. The fact that I have the stock ones sitting in storage all ready to go just makes it tempting.

Thought about having some extra sipping done but we really don't have any tire shops around here familiar with doing it.