SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved the spare to the box today and have everything strapped down and ready to go. Prep Complete.

Everything else is just part of living in the north during winter and I already had it in my truck.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mamane7u.jpg

Started changing colors on my Whelens for snow.

Outer 2 won't get anything as they are amber led. They just appear white when off.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mamane7u.jpg

Started changing colors on my Whelens for snow.

Outer 2 won't get anything as they are amber led. They just appear white when off.

is that a wort hog I'm liking it but the winch hook looks from that pic like it might hit a rock you better have a spare. PS I'm heavily medicated right now

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is that a wort hog I'm liking it but the winch hook looks from that pic like it might hit a rock you better have a spare. PS I'm heavily medicated right now

It is the winch version from WSI. The shackle doesn't stick out much and if I hit a rock that hard there I think my day would be over anyway. Thanks for the thought.

Not blue lenses exactly Joe. Since they come with removable lenses I am experimenting with a couple color changing products. Tint film and gel color films. The tint films are self explanatory. The gel films are used for theater lighting. Those should work even for people with HID lights since they are meant for high temperature applications. For my lights I did the back side of the lenses.

I do... it's a good idea for cleaning areas of the truck before applying the GLRE number placard and cleaning mirrors or aux lighting.

Labraptor - where did you get the blue lenses?

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ahyvedet.jpg

More blue lighting for snow. A little concerned once I get out of my home area a cop may object to the blue. They do not light blue like emergency lighting so I am going to roll with it through the event.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ahyvedet.jpg

More blue lighting for snow. A little concerned once I get out of my home area a cop may object to the blue. They do not light blue like emergency lighting so I am going to roll with it through the event.

Lab where are ya getting the gel film. Does it stick like tint?