SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured I'd just use the blue lenses that came with my shooting glasses.

a3yha6uz.jpg

erutazud.jpg

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lab where are ya getting the gel film. Does it stick like tint?

For these lights I used actual tint film. It does stick and it will stay in place even if it didn't stick. I put it on the back side of the removable lenses on my lights. There is a fairly wide seal around the lense that will be compressed when you reassemble the light. That will hold the gels or tint films in place. Not sure it will show up but I will take a picture and attach it here.

The gel films and tint I had to order from Amazon. None of my local resources had or were willing to get any.

3aze3ase.jpg

...and if it does stick like film, will it stick in the sub zero temps once the glass on the lenses freeze over...

6use9a4e.jpg

panysu6u.jpg

7egamegy.jpg

Gel films are from a company by the name of Rosco. Tint from Rvinyl performance products.

Last edited:

Lug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are finally getting some snow here and decided to go out and try my VisionX lights . These things are terrible in the snow.

How are your lights working with the different tint Labraptor ?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are finally getting some snow here and decided to go out and try my VisionX lights . These things are terrible in the snow.

Don't know yet lol. Truck is currently tangled up with tools extension cords etc while I work on more mods.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear Amber Lights

By now everyone that is planning on having rear facing amber lights has probably already put them on, any way here are a couple of photos of how mine were installed and what they look like one. They have 21 different patterns including ON. The two issues I have was when I first made the bracket I had the light to close to the rear window and the slider hit and would only open half way. The other issue is that my pattern select button in currently in the glove box, it’s hidden but a pain to see what pattern they are on.

Attachments

• RearAmberInside.jpg
    RearAmberInside.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 85
  • RearAmberOutside.jpg
    RearAmberOutside.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 78

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Tint worked great when I tried it out tonight. Tires handled deep snow easily too. Found some huge drifts and long stretches of snow several feet deep. Road commissioner apparently really meant it when he said stay home lol.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to the doctor's today!!! Have had this ******** cold since nov 1st and I nothing can clear it up. Been there 2 times and he wont give me anything strong to help. Oh, just buy this and buy that it will help you. Effing crap!!!

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lights, fenders, 37's, methods, and an Alinco radio broski

Attachments

• image-2908220069.jpg
    image-2908220069.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1622783961.jpg
    image-1622783961.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3000517700.jpg