SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the brand of the lights? And do you have write up on this? It Looks Awesome!

Here is a quick write up, I have the two mounted in the rear window along with a pair in front behind the grill. The lights came from LED Outfitters and started out by buying a SEM4 and a LNR6 to see which one I thought would be better. I choose the LNR6 because I thought that the six different LED with in the head showed the different patterns better. At the installing the 4 LNR6 lights I went back and tried the SEM4 for the fun of it and kink of wish I would have went whit them, they seem to be brighter because of the way the lens is made. Looking at LED Outfitters site today I see that they have some new products, the DaMeGa ELEMENT lights look like they may good amount of light.

To mount the rear lights I used a piece of aluminum angle bolted to the child safety restraint behind the head rest. The fronts are mounted to a piece of sheet metal held on by the lower grill bolts. At the time of install the only multi conductor wire I could find locally was sprinkler wire which I got from Lowes. The only problem with it is that it is solid wire, I would prefer to have stranded wire. For power I had a cigarette lighter plug with a on/off switch and to switch patterns I just have a momentary switch at the end of a wire laying in the glove box. When I get some time and warmer weather I want to replace the solid conductor wire and place the on/off and pattern select switch on the front side of the Up Lifter switch housing. I am also planning on adding a second pattern select switch just inside the rear door so I can see the lights when I pushing the button.

I have also order some other parts and looking at placing amber light is the Third Brake Light. I should have them in time to install for SnoBall, I already ran the wire for them when I installed my radio antenna.

My sources for LED Stuff:
LED Outfitters

SUPER BRIGHT LEDS

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ These were nice to follow at havoc.

My prep:
New right side CV axle
New left hub
Ordered for after the run,
Amsoil gear lube for the front and rear differentials. aFe rear differential cover. Amsoil transmission fluid.
Night Raptor is going to get some love after snoball.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Also worldtour will be happy to hear that my on board air system sprung a leak after the prerun. I hope to get it fixed, but might mean no train horns for the run. :(

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ These were nice to follow at havoc.

My prep:
New right side CV axle
New left hub
Ordered for after the run,
Amsoil gear lube for the front and rear differentials. aFe rear differential cover. Amsoil transmission fluid.
Night Raptor is going to get some love after snoball.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Also worldtour will be happy to hear that my on board air system sprung a leak after the prerun. I hope to get it fixed, but might mean no train horns for the run. :(

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

NOOO!! Say it ain't so Joe.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange if you dont lock them beads they could get stolen. or you could just just make your wheels beautiful with em.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Got one of the new 20" E2 series lightbars installed today in the hyper spot pattern. Kinda hard to get a good picture.