SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It probably doesn't really matter much if you're not the front couple of trucks. Granted, this opinion is after watching Squatting Dog drag his 2nd spare through the snow for most of the run. His springs were sacked and the rear was much lower than it should have been. But, there's quit a bit more snow this year vs last it sounds like too.

It certainly won't help if you have an off and bury it in the deep snow either. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup... crazy guys with large tires up front. Had netix run a sesection of new trail last year. It was fun.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

EFIN Dealer won't call me back!!!! *******, I need my truck!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was a blast being the lead truck.. Hitting the drifts at speed and having the snow come over the hood. Perfect visibility! My negative arched leaf springs and second spare time under the bed did cause my whole rear frame pack full of snow.

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup... crazy guys with large tires up front. Had netix run a sesection of new trail last year. It was fun.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

EFIN Dealer won't call me back!!!! *******, I need my truck!

You just have an aurora about you lately, when giving your truck to someone else to work on.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
figure id kick myself if I needed an extra spare, had one, but didnt bring it... whats another 120lbs ;)

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok heard from dealer. Can pick up truck at 5.

Interesting that the front brake caliper bracket needed to be replaced due to a stripped bolt hole. They said they never seen that before.

Luckily, everything covered under warranty. The dealer has been good. But needs to work on communication a bit.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

thats awesome, what a relief!