Side by side comparison of Terrain vs. White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got to take back all the bad things I have said about the Turkey Tan Chit color terrian Today I saw one in person at our local stealership, and I do like, not love it, but it looks better in person then it does in the posted pics I have seen. Of course white is still the prefer color of Super Heros!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saturday I was playing in my neighborhood with my nitro 10th scale R/C and when I looked up, I noticed the vehicle coming down the street had, (whoever it was) JUST BOUGHT THE TERRAIN from Hub City..... I barely even noticed it, must say I don't care for it unless I was hunting in a Cain field (haha, I even live in Louisiana). After it driven away, I thought to myself. The HID's didn't stick out at me therefor They flow with the grill perfecto! I like how the retrofits stick out at you and look mean! It is a Raptor so I did run in and let the lady know the terrain she seen in town was just in our neighborhood. She says, "you don't like it hon?!" This was our initial impression after I seen it off the lots. Wasn't ugly, just comes off as a hunting truck to me. No pun intended, pure honesty. I can see the Blue and white Raptors will be looking the best for '13s.
Again guys, this was my first road impression (says a lot to me) catching my initial thoughts without thinking twice.

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
Saturday I was playing in my neighborhood with my nitro 10th scale R/C and when I looked up, I noticed the vehicle coming down the street had, (whoever it was) JUST BOUGHT THE TERRAIN from Hub City..... I barely even noticed it, must say I don't care for it unless I was hunting in a Cain field (haha, I even live in Louisiana). After it driven away, I thought to myself. The HID's didn't stick out at me therefor They flow with the grill perfecto! I like how the retrofits stick out at you and look mean! It is a Raptor so I did run in and let the lady know the terrain she seen in town was just in our neighborhood. She says, "you don't like it hon?!" This was our initial impression after I seen it off the lots. Wasn't ugly, just comes off as a hunting truck to me. No pun intended, pure honesty. I can see the Blue and white Raptors will be looking the best for '13s.
Again guys, this was my first road impression (says a lot to me) catching my initial thoughts without thinking twice.

Hi SwampKing. If you live in South Hampton Estates on Portsmouth, the Terrain is mine. I purchased it last Tuesday.