S2 Baja Amber vs. Factory Amber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been running BD on my 2020 and the only amber light I have is an S1 in the bumper pocket along with 2 white Squadrons. I'm getting old so I forgot that I was using a non-BD factory amber colored lens in the S1. So when I fired up my new S2 lights in the 2024, I was quickly reminded. I am heading out to the 4x4 beach in NC on Sat so called John at SPV and he was able to quickly get me two of the BD factory-amber lens. Looks way better to me....I perfer the better color match to the OEM parking/running lights. Here are a few pics....

View attachment 463600

View attachment 463601

View attachment 463602

View attachment 463603

And before someone says my lights are crooked....they are perfectly square....just the angle of the pic. And I read all of the threads and watched the videos that John at SPV did on the upgrades, but I was shocked at how much difference there was in real life vs. the videos/pics. Great upgrade over OEM....thanks John! :)
Wow! That looks great!!
Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business and for posting the pics and shoutout. We appreciate you!

Please let us know if we can ever assist with anything else in the future!

Have a great day!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey BD, any chance you will make the S2 Covers in the factory amber?

Isn't that what this thread is about?

20240815_152020-jpg.463603