Side by side comparison of Terrain vs. White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one at a local dealer. Pics not doing it for the color. It wasn't what I thought it was. Much better. Still not for me but it doesn't come through in pics..

rayray201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
terrain

i ordered the Terrain because I didn't think many people would get this color. i am sick of the 30 F-250s in my town like mine.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt you will ever see 30 Raptors in your town, no matter what color you buy. The exceptions would be Dallas TX, & San Diego: those boys have corner on the Raptor market.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we may have the most per capita here. Population of 4400 but I've seen at least 8 different raptors, and mine is on order.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt you will ever see 30 Raptors in your town, no matter what color you buy. The exceptions would be Dallas TX, & San Diego: those boys have corner on the Raptor market.

Texas Raptor Run there were 50 Raptors, and it was quite a sight seeing all of them.. Can not wait till this year should be double the number of Raptors..

-Greg

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edmonton Alberta Canada where I live there are tons see at least a few everyday

Sent from my Galaxy S3