Side by side comparison of Terrain vs. White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
linnwgetin

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you still wear tighty whiteys. Come on it's time for you to move out from under your parent's wings and buy some color underwear, and then you won't have to worry about the terrian color showing up on your tighty whiteys.

Hahaha so the racing stripe in white underwear is now called terrain??? I spit coffee on my keyboard when I read this!!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Hahahaha, too funny.
I stopped and snapped better daytime pics......
e2ygabys.jpg
ynumetaj.jpg
ygugydaq.jpg

-cell phone pics, sorry

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more others buy different colors the more unique this terrain color raptor will be
so please ..... keep it up and dislike terrain raptors as mine will be born soon

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the terrain but yes they could have made it darker so it doesnt look so much like a dirty white raptor haha

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more others buy different colors the more unique this terrain color raptor will be
so please ..... keep it up and dislike terrain raptors as mine will be born soon

no shit. as much as i would like to see one in person to help support my color choice, i hope mine is the ONLY one i ever see in person

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no shit. as much as i would like to see one in person to help support my color choice, i hope mine is the ONLY one i ever see in person

Agreed, I hope I dont see one in person until I see mine at the dealership the day I pick it up. There's a terrain roush raptor on eBay with a ton of pics on it if anybody wants too check them out

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like the terrain but yes they could have made it darker so it doesnt look so much like a dirty white raptor haha

Those were my exact thoughts but The lady really liked it so if that helps guys, the ones that made the plunge should like it too. A dirty Raptors a happy raptor!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was "Matte" or "flat" it would work fine. But not glossy. Just not right. Bad choice from the turds in the marketing dept.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Has to be a commercial color that Ford uses for some govt. fleet vehicles or something.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one in person today- didnt get a real good look at as he was going the other way on the freeway-so I know there is at least one here in Nor NV.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not glossy. Terrain is flat. The gloss comes from the clear coat.

If it was "Matte" or "flat" it would work fine. But not glossy. Just not right. Bad choice from the turds in the marketing dept.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Has to be a commercial color that Ford uses for some govt. fleet vehicles or something.