Side by side comparison of Terrain vs. White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the beauty of it, it looks different to every person, when a white is a white and black is black and so on for the other colors except the orange that look red sometimes,

Ive notice that the majority of us who still have a choice like it.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look on the bight side guys, dealers might actually let the terrains go for cheap when they realize not many care for the color. :) Then throw a wrap on it and that's a wrap!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw a terrain in person today

Looks nothing like the pictures

Was debating changing my order but nope, this is now the best color

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I ordered mine in terrain, I figured I could just wrap it if I didn't like it & protect the paint.

As has been pointed out, every person who's seen it in color has said it looks good. Except for orange, none of the other colors really did it for me. So I'd have to get it wrapped to really be happy with the other colors anyway.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my underwear are white. whites great for stuff like that

So you still wear tighty whiteys. Come on it's time for you to move out from under your parent's wings and buy some color underwear, and then you won't have to worry about the terrian color showing up on your tighty whiteys.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you still wear tighty whiteys. Come on it's time for you to move out from under your parent's wings and buy some color underwear, and then you won't have to worry about the terrian color showing up on your tighty whiteys.

bleach.......there is no substitute