Side by side comparison of Terrain vs. White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Every review of Terrain in person has been great so I don't think pics do this color justice. My local dealer received one last night so I have to see it person before passing judgement.

i expect a full report asap. yur right. those that have witnessed the majesty that is the terrain raptor in person all report that the color is the shit. im committed to it, but any additional affirmative thumbs up is just more gravy on my plate

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta see it in person, every picture I have seen makes it look different. Here it looks green.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been issued a vin and a build date. Terrain is locked in for me so I better love it in person or I'm screwed

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope it looks better in real life, but it reminds of my days of cleaning Turkey houses. Meaning it looks like Turkey Tan SHIT! Though I have to agree a Raptor in any color is a win, win & better than NO Raptor at all.