shocking shock discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck sound's cool too.^

yeah that was a basic resonator and cat delete with a flow-master muffler swapped out for the stock one.

i put the cats back on cuz it was way too loud and even with the rear o2s shut off i was still throwin a code.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There were classes at TRR? I blame Kirk & Serena, the several bottles of moonshine and the fact I slept through the drivers meeting. I heard mention of it once at a check point on the back section..check point worker said something about being a "Class A driver and wanted to go first". I looked at the truck to check mods, laughed and said bye to the check point worker. I was in the pits about 5 minutes smoking a cigarette when that truck rolled in. This was after slowing down and passing the 4 people in front of me whom I gave a 3:30 headstart to the last one (directly in front of me).

I will give everyone props for this part of the run though: Whenever I came up on someone slower than me, a simple honk of the horn and everyone got out of the way, We went by with a wave to them for the courtesy of pulling over for a safe pass.

Dubbs: Why ask me? You never listen anyways! LOL

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy random question for ya'll. Does anyone know the lengths of travel, collapsed, and extended of their front struts? Don't matter whether its stock or not. Thanks!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Stock shocks work good until they get hot. Then they don't work so well. Going around the TRR course won't bring the temp level up that high.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ya know I was just thinking that maybe I should switch to Kin...oh hi Matt. Nothing to see here.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which of the three 3.0's can be set to equal stock low perch height?

About how long can each go between rebuilds?

Which would be the easiest (for a non off road shop) to rebuild?