Search Dealer Inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I see 6 within 100 miles of me. Pretty much 1 per dealer. I'd think most of them want one on the floor.

Smbecht

Reaction score
I have called 1 in Illinois - wanted $15000 over. 2 in Kentucky - one wants $10000 over and the other wants $5000 over.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's one in MS that is 90% of what I have on order...tempting!!! I really want the CF and accented seats though.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are these trucks actually sitting on a dealer's lot or are they simply showing up in the computer as pending arrival ?

These would all be pending arrival.

The inventory search shows a vehicle in a dealers inventory once it is built. I may not be at the dealer yet. That does not create problems most of the time. During normal product of currently available vehicles, the time between build and delivery is usually a week or less (depending on location and transport method). New vehicle that were not previously in production (ie 2017 Raptor, Focus RS, GT) the built vehicle get held at the plant as the number of units grows before they ship them. They do this for a couple reasons. First they QC a sample of these to ensure production variances are in tolerance and they meet quality standards. Second, they need sufficient vehicles to have market penetration before shipping (it's just bad business to send 30 Raptors to say the NE and then let 2 weeks pass before the SW gets any). Lastly, the delays creates additional demand.

At least that is how a good friend who handled new vehicle development at GM explained it to me.