Thoughts on this dealer offer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agswin

Reaction score
I will be replacing the wheels anyway so $11k for possibly, maybe a marginally better shock and Recaro's ONLY IN THE FRONT is a huge ripoff. If you look at the pics of the truck or even the illustrator online, you will see that the rear seats on the 37 are the same as the 35's, so you are only getting 2 front seats as "Recaro's"

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do it...and the rims on the '24 w/ 37 look like sheet. They are going to keep falling in price.
I'm leaning towards a 'no thanks' and gambling on R's coming down towards the end of the year. They may not but I'm also not excited about getting into another EB Raptor. Latest tech, suspension, seats, are all very tempting but essentially the same engine platform. I'm sure the HO V6 is tuned much better than the first version (MY17) but I'm hopeful I can get in an R sometime this year or next. It's a gamble on getting one at a reasonable price but worth the wait and see approach, I think.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think by summer of beginning of the fall would prolly be a good time when an Rs been sitting for months