Thoughts on this dealer offer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Ford has instituted their stair step incentive for some (or all) of their vehicles. I received a call Monday night from a dealer and this was their offer on a 37 Package (non R):
- MSRP: $94,735
- $2K off MSRP (802A, Avalanche, spray-in liner, moonroof, hard tonneau cover)
- Fair value on my 2017 Gen 2
- OTD: $57K

First reaction was this was a good deal. I'm in the market for an R but this got me thinking and curious if anyone else is seeing these incentives.

Thoughts on this?

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not going to get a deal on an R unless you find one for MSRP. Though there are still stupid markups i did just see one for only $7500+ which maybe you could widdle down more with a trade

Agswin

Reaction score
Sent out a bunch of emails last night. At 9am this morning almost all were stating MSRP for a V6. By 2pm a handful were $2000 off and by 6pm there was 2 shelter greens at $3k off. I have a feeling that the shelter green is going to flop and there will be big discounts on this color. I like it on the Bronco Raptor (because Carbonized and Avalanche are not available) but doesn't look as good to me on the F150.

I too was on the fence on 35's vs 37's but $11k for larger tires/wheels and Recaro's seems like too steep a price IMO.

fkim119

Reaction score
Sent out a bunch of emails last night. At 9am this morning almost all were stating MSRP for a V6. By 2pm a handful were $2000 off and by 6pm there was 2 shelter greens at $3k off. I have a feeling that the shelter green is going to flop and there will be big discounts on this color. I like it on the Bronco Raptor (because Carbonized and Avalanche are not available) but doesn't look as good to me on the F150.

I too was on the fence on 35's vs 37's but $11k for larger tires/wheels and Recaro's seems like too steep a price IMO.

It is a bit steep but I am wondering if the dual valves are also worth the extra delta. Just not enough info yet to know. If they are the same or worse then the 35 setup, I would save the money and go for the 35's.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Don't do it...and the rims on the '24 w/ 37 look like sheet. They are going to keep falling in price.