Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy that has a giant FU pickup truck saying another guy with a giant FU truck (that has more power) is to make up for inadequacies. Pot, meet kettle. Your argument is invalid.
I'm not the one acting childish and posting stupid memes. Just seems to me that you have something to prove and you do it by being a keyboard cowboy. You're acting like a troll and just looking to get people fired up with your nonsense LOL. I have nothing to prove my friend and worked very hard to get to the point to be able to a acquire this truck. Not sure about your situation but just seems like you have something to prove bud, just saying that's how you come off, very abrasive which is fine but just own it and don't try to deflect onto other people.

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy that has a giant FU pickup truck saying another guy with a giant FU truck (that has more power) is to make up for inadequacies. Pot, meet kettle. Your argument is invalid.
Oh, and regarding your screen name, I think that would be more appropriate for say a Cabela's, Bass Pro or some hunting/guns (I'm all for hunting and owning guns btw) forum rather than a Ford Raptor Forum but I digress. Also seems pretty weak that you chose the most docile animal in the forest to kill LOL. I can go on for days if you want but I would rather spend my time on useful more productive things than this.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion it's very subtle. People always made a big deal outta it and in saying that it never bothered me. It's not like if you turn your audio up it's going to blast eng notes. It's pretty tame and if you listen to the radio you won't notice it at all, at least i don't.
I agree completely. I think a lot of people don't realize that this is a pretty common thing in high performance vehicles, Japanese, Euro, and domestic. It's also been around for quite a few years, it's not like Ford just dreamed this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.