Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for any of you thinking Bambi is an FCA fanboy puppet, he’s actively shopping a Ford product. Just looking for the right one.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Uh huh... pics and video otherwise he’s buying a Prius
Ford GT. A prius isn’t a ford last I checked. This is my first Ram and hellcat ever. I have had a cj-7 and a Jeep GC but those don’t really count. GC was a diesel beater.

Hell. I have a Ford FX4 as a farm truck and a Raptor R reservation

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a Ford enthusiast but have wanted a raptor since Gen1. I’m finally at a point where I can afford some excessive spending on something I want.

I like all of BKs points. If there was no TRX, prices would be through the roof and we would never see an R. The TRX and the R are waaaay too much truck for me (my raptor will rarely see true off road- probably only camping trails) but I appreciate they are there. Hopefully, being a raptor owner won’t turn me into a pretentious person where all I think about is the "good old days” where v8s were slow, had less horsepower and torque but made better fart sounds while costing me more at the pump……

OMG! I’m becoming one!:argue:

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I’m not a Ford enthusiast but have wanted a raptor since Gen1. I’m finally at a point where I can afford some excessive spending on something I want.

I like all of BKs points. If there was no TRX, prices would be through the roof and we would never see an R. The TRX and the R are waaaay too much truck for me (my raptor will rarely see true off road- probably only camping trails) but I appreciate they are there. Hopefully, being a raptor owner won’t turn me into a pretentious person where all I think about is the "good old days” where v8s were slow, had less horsepower and torque but made better fart sounds while costing me more at the pump……

OMG! I’m becoming one!:argue:
“Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.”

There’s cookies and stuff. Come on over. What’s the worst that could happen?

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
I've had NA v8's, blown v8's, and a turbo'd I6 ('89 supra, my pride and joy), so I love a good engine sound. However, when it comes to a fun truck I do believe that I have a personal limit to how much truck i could need/want. Having something like a TRX/Shelby Scab would be amazing. I don't doubt how awesome those trucks sound/handle. However, for a truck that I'll use as a daily driver/off-roader the Raptor just fills the role a bit better than the TRX does.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had NA v8's, blown v8's, and a turbo'd I6 ('89 supra, my pride and joy), so I love a good engine sound. However, when it comes to a fun truck I do believe that I have a personal limit to how much truck i could need/want. Having something like a TRX/Shelby Scab would be amazing. I don't doubt how awesome those trucks sound/handle. However, for a truck that I'll use as a daily driver/off-roader the Raptor just fills the role a bit better than the TRX does.

That.

My Gen 2 has been the best everything vehicle I could ever hope to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.