Reviews Starting to Come In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I've had NA v8's, blown v8's, and a turbo'd I6 ('89 supra, my pride and joy), so I love a good engine sound. However, when it comes to a fun truck I do believe that I have a personal limit to how much truck i could need/want. Having something like a TRX/Shelby Scab would be amazing. I don't doubt how awesome those trucks sound/handle. However, for a truck that I'll use as a daily driver/off-roader the Raptor just fills the role a bit better than the TRX does.
See. This is a logical position. I hope you enjoy it

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol….and a Cummins Ram 2500 w/ carli suspension & a tune would do everything a TRX does & then some. The weight is just stupid. Why did they even bother “designing” a TRX & didn’t just tweak the Powerwagon is beyond me, not sure exactly what the accomplished….but it’s something I guess.

at the end of the day I actually retract my statement, I’d rather have a Raptor & a Traxkhawk, which is basically a TRX in the form
It’s truly meant to be in. Ain’t nobody off-roading TRX’s….aside from reviewers like Ben Hardy who keeps regretting doing so haha
After owning power wagons for the last 3 or 4 years (I went through 3 of them) they are designed for different uses. I see the power wagon as more of an overlander even with it's low payload. It's not the Baja/desert truck the raptor and TRX are built to be. I don't even see these as a trail vehicle due to how wide they are

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I guess all this makes up for your inadequacies so you need to have 702hp to make you feel better about yourself LOL.
A guy that has a giant FU pickup truck saying another guy with a giant FU truck (that has more power) is to make up for inadequacies. Pot, meet kettle. Your argument is invalid.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Maybe more like his personal ball washer, maybe he’s helping him shop for his claimed Ford GT that he’ll use to drive his goats on the farms pastures. Maybe he’s friends with Oldfart.
So now I’m a liar. Nice. I guess me being the second highest bidder on one at auction a few days ago is just a clever ruse

Status
Not open for further replies.