Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zx1421

Reaction score
Has anybody received there order from Redlands?

I went shopping in so. Cal this weekend trying to find something close to my order on a lot. I found 1 but they want $10000 over msrp. I was told by 2 different dealers that the deal at Redlands will never happen, either the truck won't show or they will not honor the price. After going through this thread, it looks like few if any have taken delivery, I am sure I missed someone, that's why I ask.
If you did take delivery, did they honor there price. Redlands is the lowest by far in s. cal, like to good to be true low.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went shopping in so. Cal this weekend trying to find something close to my order on a lot. I found 1 but they want $10000 over msrp. I was told by 2 different dealers that the deal at Redlands will never happen, either the truck won't show or they will not honor the price. After going through this thread, it looks like few if any have taken delivery, I am sure I missed someone, that's why I ask.
If you did take delivery, did they honor there price. Redlands is the lowest by far in s. cal, like to good to be true low.

Dude you ordered less than a month ago, what are you stressing about? If you don't trust Redlands, walk away and look elsewhere.

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy here. Ordered mine from Richard at Redlands Ford today. Same deal as everyone else. He mentioned that they have exceeded their allocation, and that if the order gets picked up, I'm looking at June or July for a delivery date. Otherwise, I'm looking at a 2014 Model. I don't mind waiting, but I will also be trying a few other places to see if they can get an order picked up earlier. Has anyone tried Vista Ford in Woodland Hills, CA? I'll be contacting them tomorrow.

Just can't bring myself to pay sticker, much less $10K over sticker.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Scottyneutron, Redlands has a bunch on order as you can see, and only a few of use are here on the boards. What was your numbering for your order? Redlands must be up to 30 units ordered by now....
It looks like there was another new guy juncle that had same dealer number on the order status thread...
CUL8ter
Lou

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lou, My order number is R012, Priority 10. I was told that there are 27 orders ahead of me. Yikes!
Scotty

Juncle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Scottyneutron, Redlands has a bunch on order as you can see, and only a few of use are here on the boards. What was your numbering for your order? Redlands must be up to 30 units ordered by now....
It looks like there was another new guy juncle that had same dealer number on the order status thread...
CUL8ter
Lou

Hi - I did order from Redlands 10/16/12 - order # 152R - priority 18

zx1421 recently ordered from redlands and was also told priority 10 but I believe he later determined it was also 18

The wait goes on

Last edited: