Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam 30 trucks on order from Redlands :Grenade: hmmm don't you wish Ford would prioritize bigger orders. Then also try to crank these things out a little quicker, like 2 shifts. Especially since I heard Boarder Patrol are getting Raptors for there desert patrols, that doesn't help us maybe that's why there slow on picking them up.

Hi Redlands Ford People
Am Swagger
I've been 4 months and no Raptor.
Friends with Raptors making life hell by modding them.
Think it's time for some drinks to drown my waiting misery.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Swagger... I say Give the border patrol the 2012's left on lots around and give us our orders!!! If they are not the color they want wrap um up and ship.... But hey, our tax dollars have more power than the individuals paying the taxes do...
I am with you on the drinks.... and oh, boo hoo for only 4 months... LOL
6 months to the day right now here.... Hope the new allocation period opens the door for a few of our orders to be pulled.
Hang in there bro....
Got to go MOD hunting some more.... I have Mods in search of a truck... he-he

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went shopping in so. Cal this weekend trying to find something close to my order on a lot. I found 1 but they want $10000 over msrp. I was told by 2 different dealers that the deal at Redlands will never happen, either the truck won't show or they will not honor the price. After going through this thread, it looks like few if any have taken delivery, I am sure I missed someone, that's why I ask.
If you did take delivery, did they honor there price. Redlands is the lowest by far in s. cal, like to good to be true low.

I got mine in feb of 12, they were super easy to deal with and no hassle. Hell they even arranged for me to take delivery in AZ (since im out of state) to avoid CA taxes.

They also got my Leer XL cap installed/painted etc for me so when i got the truck i was ready to drive it across country.

I would be extremely surprised if they were trying to screw people over, i WOULD NOT be surprised if given their price point compared to the other dealers are swamped with orders. I also would not be surprised if ford is dealing with a TON of pressure from other deals in the area who are trying to screw customers (10k mark ups, etc) and are getting pissed watching that business end up in Redlands order queue.

You would think those ass clowns would figure out that maybe they should stop trying to screw people with huge markups and just take a msrp or invoice + deal instead.

Also what kind of idiot listens to what a stealership says about another stealership? The simple fact they are talking negatively about another business that they compete with should be enough to clue you into the fact that you should probably not deal with them ever again.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

If you guys are in a huge hurry to get a raptor look at other dealerships in other states. Hell i bought mine from redlands and i live in Virginia, i used it as a great excuse to road trip across the country and "make friends" with my new truck.

I would totally do that again as it was fun as shit.

zx1421

Reaction score
I got mine in feb of 12, they were super easy to deal with and no hassle. Hell they even arranged for me to take delivery in AZ (since im out of state) to avoid CA taxes.

They also got my Leer XL cap installed/painted etc for me so when i got the truck i was ready to drive it across country.

I would be extremely surprised if they were trying to screw people over, i WOULD NOT be surprised if given their price point compared to the other dealers are swamped with orders. I also would not be surprised if ford is dealing with a TON of pressure from other deals in the area who are trying to screw customers (10k mark ups, etc) and are getting pissed watching that business end up in Redlands order queue.

You would think those ass clowns would figure out that maybe they should stop trying to screw people with huge markups and just take a msrp or invoice + deal instead.

Also what kind of idiot listens to what a stealership says about another stealership? The simple fact they are talking negatively about another business that they compete with should be enough to clue you into the fact that you should probably not deal with them ever again.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

If you guys are in a huge hurry to get a raptor look at other dealerships in other states. Hell i bought mine from redlands and i live in Virginia, i used it as a great excuse to road trip across the country and "make friends" with my new truck.

I would totally do that again as it was fun as shit.

Agree, had a talk with robin and feel they are on the up and up.
Patiently waiting:)

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah it just sucks that everyone has to wait so damn long due to what comes back to politics and ford policies.

If ford didnt have a bunch of stealerships trying to rip of loyal customers you guys wouldnt have to wait so damn long since they would just fulfill the orders places like redlands puts in.

There is another highly regarded dealership in Albany NY (search for it on the forums) for those who dont want to wait. They may not have as large of a backlog.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn im glad i got mine early last year then. I think my wait was only 2-3 months from order to pickup. (there was only a 2 guys in front of me)

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest I had a 2012 on order in June and decided to go with a 2013 with a better deal. So it's been 7 months if include that order so am going a bit nuts. :killer: then going with the RPG guys this past weekend just makes the waiting worst. Thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2010 6.2 white scab with 36k miles on it for $39k loaded, what you guys think?